It’s Thanksgiving Week. I hope you, with friends and family, have a great time celebrating together with good food and fun. In this season, our minds tend to contemplate some things we’re thankful for, so here’s 10 Scriptures that can help center a thankful heart.
Let them stir you to Give Thanks.
May you have a “Thanks-filled” Thanksgiving friends.
- And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. -Colossians 3:17
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! -Psalm 100:4
- Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. -1 Thessalonians 5:17
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. -James 1:17
- Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! -Psalm 106:1
- Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! -2 Corinthians 9:15
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. -Philippians 4:6
- …Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. -James 5:19b-20
- Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving. -Colossians 4:2
- “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth. -Isaiah 12:4-5
*…and Go Wildcats! #BearDown #ASWho?